Code of Ethics… To choose only the right action to take.
Our Code of Ethics is a guide to the ethical and legal responsibilities we share as members of PMGLOBAL family. We use this code for guidance and direction to resources to help us make the right decisions. It helps us choose the right action to take. We all encounter situations that force us to make decisions at work, and sometimes the most ethical response is not always the most obvious choice. As we cannot address every decision we must make, our Code is not a summary of all laws and policies that apply to PMGLOBAL business. Instead, it is a starting point to help us determine when and where to seek help when we are unsure. Each of us is responsible for following the principles outlined in our Code. We are all expected to be familiar with and follow the company policies, as well as the laws and regulations in every location where we do business. By reviewing and understanding our Code and policies, we become better prepared to handle ethical issues as they arise.
The key principles that each of us is responsible for:
- Integrity and compliance – Achieving our goals with integrity and in compliance with company policies and legal requirements
- Open communication – Encouraging open, honest and full discussions about our policies and procedures
- Raising questions – Raising and resolving questions about ethical business conduct
- Reporting violations – Reporting actual or perceived Code, policy or legal violations to the management, the chief compliance officer or the company hotline
- Cooperation – Assisting with any audit, compliance assessment, legal or other internal inquiry with candid, accurate and complete information
- Non-retaliation – Ensuring that no punishment or retaliation occurs against anyone for raising a good-faith concern.