Every action has a reaction. We have one planet; one chance.
PMGLOBAL is committed to managing the risks associated with Climate Change. This commitment supports our global Health, Safety, Environment and Corporate Social Responsibility Policy to ensure environmental protection across all company operations. Key elements of this Climate Change Policy are as follows:
- Compliance with all relevant legislation, associated guidance, and international, national, and industry standards
- Conservation of energy through the use of energy-efficient equipment, implementation of best practices, and increasing the use of alternative and clean energy
- Minimization of greenhouse gas emissions, including a commitment to support the generation of geothermal energy through technology innovations and our service offerings
- Setting measurable goals and plans to improve performance and reduce our overall carbon footprint
- Mitigation of the effects of drought through the conservation of water
- Collaboration with stakeholders including customers, regulators, contractors, suppliers, and other partners to reduce impacts from climate change
- Promoting these Climate Change Policy elements with our employees, suppliers/vendors and partners
- Public reporting of performance information on greenhouse gases and other climate change risks
- Review and audit of systems and performance data, including the use of third-party audits when necessary
Performance results are reported to the Board of Directors, which provides oversight of the program to reduce HSE risks, including those related to climate change. This policy is made available to employees, customers, contractors, suppliers, and the public.