Competition loves non-stop improvement.
This is the Management Policy Statement of PMGLOBAL which outlines how the corporation will follow best management practices with the objective of achieving continual improvement in all areas of our operation, and to demonstrate to our stakeholders our commitment to the building and provision of a world-class service. PMGLOBAL will focus continual improvement on enablers such as leadership, communication, resources, organization architecture, people and processes – in other words, everything in the organization, in all functions at all levels. These below will be regularly reviewed as will this policy statement.
We will abide by all relevant legislation and any other requirements to which we subscribe, in particular we will meet the requirements of the management systems standards, guidelines and other documents as prescribed by our stakeholders and awarding bodies, such as:
- ISO 9001 – ISO 14001 – OHS 18001 – ISO 10002 – ISO 21500 – ISO 45001
- Framework for Excellence
- Relevant Awarding Bodies either local or international
- Sector Skills Councils
- International Code Council
- International Project Management Standards and Procedures
- International Consultancy Procedures
- Internal Auditing Procedures