Lead and support social initiatives, there certainly be a shinning eyes.
Corporate Social Responsibility is not a particular programme; it is “what we do every day, maximizing positive impact and minimizing negative impact”.
PMGLOBAL subscribes Corporate Social Responsibility Policy with no hesitation and no discussion. Our team members have always believed that PMGLOBAL can do the best -and would- to have a positive impact on the communities we serve of which the commitments for the same are published officially. As PMGLOBAL has grown up not so fast but sure and sound, so too has our commitment to create global social impact in all around the world where ever we step in. Thus it is our vision that together we will elevate our partners, clients, customers, suppliers and employees to create positive change. To be innovators, leaders and contributors to an inclusive society and a healthy environment so that PMGLOBAL and everyone we touch can endure and thrive.
PMGLOBAL is committed to – but not limited -;
- Offering ethically, sustainably, responsibly processed high-quality services.
- Investing in paths to opportunity through education, training and employment.
- Minimizing our environmental footprint and inspiring others to do the same.
And prioritizes the issues that are most important to our business and to our stakeholders, identified through a formal CSR assessment each year end which reflects our greatest efforts to make the world a better place while creating value for our customers, partners, the environment and global communities. We use the PMGLOBAL CSR Report to communicate our approach, objectives, progress, and challenges around these high-level priorities:
- Governance and Ethics : About our approach to CSR, our commitment to good governance and ethical conduct, and how we respect human rights.
- Our People : How we offer engaging development opportunities, recognize achievements, and foster an inclusive, diverse, and collaborative workplace to help employees achieve their full potential.
- Society : How we use our expertise and technology and work with partners to help communities thrive, focusing on education, healthcare, economic development, disaster response, and critical human needs.
- Environment : How we are working to improve our own environmental performance and using our technology to help our customers reduce their impacts.
- Supply Chain : How we embed sustainability into supplier assessments, engage with suppliers to build capability, and work with others to help address industry wide challenges.