Figures essentially make sense if asking value for time and money…
Quantity Surveying services given on a sound expertise basis ensure that developments and construction projects are completed on time and within the budget, which is basically to manage the whole procurement process from inception to post-contract stage, also to provide advice on the cost implications of construction, seeking to minimize the whole-life costs of a project while still achieving the required standards of quality, many of which are specified by statute or regulations.
PMGLOBAL involves in the structuring of procurement management policies and procedures by mapping Procurement Management Plan for the projects, putting in place the best feasibility techniques, estimation/budgeting and tendering practices, evaluation procedures, cost control methods and measures, and other financial, technical and legal base advises for optimizing the overall cost of the project.
PMGLOBAL provides the core services in terms of Quantity Surveying as in the following.
- Market Research and Feasibility Studies for Procurement of the Project
- Preparation of Bills of Quantities (BOQ), Budgets, Estimates, Cost Planning and Cost Control procedures and On-Project Services
- Procurement advice on Tendering procedure/documents and pre-qualification of contractors
- Value Engineering, Life Cycle Costing and Risk Assessment on a cost basis
- Managing Claims, Change Order and Variation Evaluations and assistance in Dispute Resolution
- Re-measurements of Quantities, checking Interim Evaluations and Final Account, administration of Provisional Sums and Prime Cost Sums