Delight with our unique result-oriented consulting methodology…
In today’s rapidly changing business environment, Project Management has become a core competency for all organizations. Whether you’re in industry or government, you must be able to successfully manage internal projects to stay competitive. The discipline of project management applies constantly evolving principles, concepts, tools and techniques to improve project performance and organizational effectiveness. When properly aligned with company goals and objectives, project management adds value by improving your ability to consistently deliver the right products – on time and within budget – while increasing client satisfaction and employee retention.
There are all kinds of problems that can stand in the way of a successful project. Project Schedule delays. Tardy decisions on the scene. Changing priorities. Uncontrolled spending but quality never comes. Resourcing challenges. Overworked employees. Any one of these is enough to sink your entire project. But when you add PMGLOBAL‘s project management consulting experts to your team, you’ve got knowledgeable professionals onboard who can help keep your project on track.
PMGLOBAL provides a wide-ranging service packages in the field of construction-based project management consultancy tailored to the needs and preferences of the client-form cost and deadline planning to contract management, project accounting and overall project management concept. PMGLOBAL has no compromises in the area of quality and restrictions on a client’s influence on planning concepts. We behave in total transparency and zero-risk in terms of credit-worthiness, and pass on to the client the favorable terms we are in a position to negotiate as well.
Taking stall in all, if the Project Manager;
- has a good foundation both by reputation and by well-configured Project Charter
- has a strategy of schedule and budget required to complete the work
- is proactively managing and chasing schedule, budget, risk, scope, quality, communication, and other areas,
There is a high probability that the project under his supervision will be successful.
Our project management consultancy based strengths include but not limited to:
- Project Acquisition, Tender Reviews and Evaluations
- International Relations and Contracting
- Technical Competence, Pricing and Negotiation Strategy
- Project Risk Assessments and Value Engineering
- Project Execution and Due Diligence
- Scope Management, Contract Administration and Claim Management
- Communication Management, Human Resources Management and IT Systems
- Commercial and Financial Management and Works Preparation
- Design Management, Procurement and Construction Management
- Program Management, Budgeting and Cost Controlling, and Performance Management
- Quality Control / Quality Assurance Practices and Health & Safety Management
- Project Close Out
- Commissioning and Maintenance
- Preparation of De-snagging and Close-Out Teams, Standards, Procedures and Manuals